This guide will demonstrate how you can successfully earn money with promoting affiliate products on TikTok. If you are a beginner to Clickbank, you will learn how to make money on TikTok with Clickbank in 4 simple steps.
Why use TikTok to Promote Clickbank Products
TikTok drives a generous amount of traffic to well-made attention-catching video posts. It is arguably the best platform where you can organically grab someone’s attention without having to pay an arm and a leg for ADs.
Unlike Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, TikTok allows you to go viral, if your posts are worth it. This means that if you spend time learning how to grab people’s attention within the first 3 seconds and how to present a product in a fun, engaging way, you can get a decent amount of free views and engegement.
How to Promote Clickbank Offers on TikTok?
In order to start promoting Clickbank offers, you need to sign up for a free Clickbank account. Go to https://clickbank.com and create a free account. You will need to submit some information about you in order to get approved.
Remember to provide an honest response to all questions. The chances of getting approed are pretty high. And if you don’t, do not worry – you can reapply again. Besides, there are many other affiliate programs out there!
How to Promote a Product on Clickbank?
After you have successfully signed up and got approved for Clickbank, follow these steps:
1) Log into Clickbank
2) In your Dashboard click on Marketplace
3) In the Marketplace, select a niche in which you want to promote a product
4) Sort the product by Gravity to find the most popular ones that people are currently promoting.
5) Pick a product you want to promote and press Promote
6) And finally, press Generate Hoplinks, to get your custom affiliate link
How to Promote Clickbank Products on Social Media
Remember this important fact: Clickbank and most other affiliate networks don’t let you just copy the affiliate link you have generated in the last step and paste it anywhere on the web (link your link in bio on TikTok, Instagram or Twitter). If you break this rule, your Clickbank account may be terminated.
You will need to create a landing page for your product from where you’ll redirect your users. You need a page in between. Take a look at the diagram on how to properly promote affiliate offers from Clickbank on social media below.
The general sequence is the following:
- Generate a Clickbank affiliate link
- Create a landing page. You can absolutely safely use EZBiolink for that
- Paste the link to your biolink (where you have your affiliate link) to your TikTok link in bio (or Instagram, or Twitter etc.)
- Drive traffic to your TikTok page by making engaging videos about the affiliate product and prompting your viewers to visit the Link in the bio to learn more
How to Combine Clickbank with EZBiolink
There are two ways you can go about this:
- Create a biolink and place the affiliate offer link there
- Shorten the affiliate offer link with the EZBiolink link shortener and use that link in your bio
Generally, creating a biolink is better, because it is basically going to a dedicated page with graphics and other information that will allow your users to click on the offer more readily.
If you want to learn how to create a great landing page for your affiliate product, check out the video below.
Both options will also let you track link clicks, where your referrals came from, what country are your uers from etc. The biolink option will let you train your Facebook pixel (for advanced marketers).
How to Create a Clickbank Biolink Page
To create a biolink for your Clickbank offer do the following:
1) Log in to your EZBiolink Dashboard
2) Click on Create Link, this will automatically create a biolink for you
3) In your biolink builder, just upload your picture in the Settings
4) In the Links section, click on Create Link and select Link
Here you can paste your affiliate offer link and customize the button.
To learn how to cutomize the entire page, check out this video for a full guide.
How to Add a Biolink to Your TikTok
Once done creating a biolink page, in your EZBiolink builder, copy the link to your biolink and pate it into your TikTok bio.
How to Add a TikTok Link In Bio
- Go to your TikTok app
- Tap the Me button at the bottom right
- Tap on the Edit Profile button
- Tap on the Website option
- Paste your EZBiolink biolink link in the Website field
This is how you can make money on TikTok promoting Clickbank affiliate offers the right way, using an intermediate landing page. If you don’t have EZBiolink yet, sign up for a free 14-day trial. We support professional social media influencers and will be happy to assist you with your inquries here.